Opening Hours : Saturday to Thursday - 8:00 am to 1:30pm & 4:00pm - 9:30pm (Friday: Close)
Planning a wedding party on a small budget doesn't mean everything has to be boring nor does it mean it has to be unsophisticated. In reality, there is no proof that throwing large piles of money at your wedding will make it any more pleasant than not doing so. That said, don't let the notion of planning a wedding on a small budget get you down -- there are many ways to save while still ensuring an unforgettable & enjoyable experience for you and your guests.
1. Don't Invite Too Many. This is a wedding, not a concert or carnival. It's acceptable to invite friends, family, and loved ones, but you have to keep the list down if you want to save money. Inviting everybody you have ever spoken to is just stupid and costly when planning a wedding on a small budget. Remember, larger crowds won't make the occasion more memorable, just more costly.
2. Consider other options before heading straight to a caterer. Although easy & convenient, caterers happen to be unbelievably expensive and will take a humongous chunk out of your small budget. If possible, prepare the food by yourself or have a friend -- whom is a decent cook -- do it for you as their gift. If preparing the food yourself is simply out of the question when planning your small budget wedding, then you can always spend less by choosing the buffet route instead. With a buffet, you can offer delicious, yet inexpensive food at a fraction of the price of a sit-down dinner accompanied by servers.
3. Decorate Yourself. Professional decorators will indeed do a nice job, but nearly everything that they can do you could do. Buy the wedding materials in bulk, look up some wedding decor ideas online, and then just plan it out. It isn't nearly as hard as it seems. Just imagine the money you'll save through using your own unique ideas when planning your wedding on a small budget.
4. Get flowers that are in season and try to arrange them yourself or by a friend/relative. Cut flowers are very expensive, so consider flowering potted plants OR less cut flowers mixed with assorted fruits and tied ribbons.
5. No Open Bar. It is not advisable for a wedding on a small budget, no matter what you may have heard. An open bar is more expensive, plus it encourages people to get really drunk really fast -- something you do not need. Instead, consider buying beer, wine, champagne, and a lot of nonalcoholic beverages in bulk. By shopping around, you should be able to get some very good deals. Are you aware you could serve the refreshments yourself (like the buffet) for even greater savings?
The Best Places To Get Second Hand Wedding Gowns For Cheap
Looking beautiful on your big day doesn't mean having to spend $10000, $5000, or $2000 on some fancy-schmancy gown. With a little creativity and the right point of view, you can easily spend under $500 and walk away with a spectacular secondhand wedding dress.
Beautifying A Grand Yet Cost-Efficient Wedding Celebration - Top 4 Ideas
Your wedding doesn't have to look like it was designed by a 5 year old just because your wedding budget isn't as big as you want it to be.
Planning A Wedding Party For Less - Simple Tips And Cash Saving Tricks
Wedding is one of the most memorable events in a person's life. Most often than not, couples would like to go all out and spare no expense in making this occasion so special that memories of which linger for their lifetime.
Wedding Preparation Check Lists - Say Goodbye To Exorbitant Wedding Planners!
Unless you've got lots of cash to burn, then you have thrown out the concept of contracting a wedding coordinator and have thought you would do things yourself (with the help of your soon to be husband/wife obviously).
Lessen Your Wedding Cake Expenses Using These 3 Great Tips
At $7-$8 per slice, you could spend well into $800 or more if you were to get your wedding cake from a private bakery.
Easy Ways To Get Really Low Wedding Cake Prices
If you're in the market for a wedding cake, then you'll likely be after a really low wedding cake price, right? If that's the case, then you're in luck! Immediately below are a couple of simple tips & techniques that will help you get the lowest wedding cake prices possible!
5 Affordable Wedding Cake Tricks - How To Cut The Price By 50 Percent!
There's no getting around the wedding cake. Unlike other things of your wedding, those of which you are able to simply eliminate entirely, the cake is something you have to deal with.
Top 4 Techniques To Plan Your Wedding Event In The Most Budget Friendly Way
There are lots of methods to save money when preparing a wedding on a small budget. However, if you're having trouble thinking up just ONE method you can save some money, then take a glimpse at these 4 distinctive, money saving ideas formulated for people just like you.
Key Tips For Your Wedding Preparation - 5 Things To Avoid
If you're putting together a wedding on a budget, there are plenty of things you're going to need to accomplish. More importantly though, there are a plethora of things you ought to AVOID doing. After all, each mistake equates to more time wasted & more money spent.
Key Wedding Party Ornaments To Perk Up The Joyful Celebration
Saving money at the wedding party isn't too difficult. To be totally sincere, you might save hundreds & hundreds of dollars as long as you hold the right supplies as well as some smart ideas.